About the Course
These guidelines are designed to achieve greater consistency in the development, implementation and auditing of fresh produce food safety programs. They are applicable to all supply chain businesses from the producer to the end consumer as well as suppliers of inputs and services.
Who Should Attend
They are designed to assist growers, packers, transporters, wholesalers, retailers , Quality inspectors, food safety and quality assurance professionals and others involved in the fresh produce supply chain to identify and assess potential food safety hazards. These guidelines apply to all steps during growing, harvesting, ripening, storing, packing and transportation of fresh produce.
Course Program (changes may occur for organisational reasons)
The program below could be adjusted to the demands of a group of participants
- Fresh produce food safety hazards
- Where can contamination occur in the supply chain?
- Managing the growing site and planting material
- Managing fertilizers and soil additives
- Managing water
- Managing chemicals
- Managing facilities
- Managing tools and equipment
- Managing containers and packaging
- Vehicle maintenance and hygiene
- Managing animals
- Managing people
- Suppliers of inputs and services
- Product identification, traceability and recall
To be determined. Please contact Freshtech QMS for more information.
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
In person: € 2.880,= per person, excluding VAT.
Virtual (Teams): € 2.550,= per person, excluding VAT.
Registration or more information?
To participate in this course please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need more information via the above e-mail address.